UP-Manila Alindog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayne's Fan Fics

Go down

Rayne's Fan Fics Empty Rayne's Fan Fics

Post  Rayne Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:19 am

So... I make fan fics under various user names. Very Happy
Of various ratings ranging from K to M. Laughing
Here are some chapters I've written out. Hope you like it! Laughing
Rayne
Rayne
Stalker Goddess
Stalker Goddess

https://up-manilaalindog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rayne's Fan Fics Empty A Secret Thought - A DracoHerm fan fic

Post  Rayne Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:46 am

Ok... so here's chapter 1 of it. Please be kind. Very Happy

Chapter 1: A Secret Thought

The train approached her and she couldn’t peel her eyes away from it. It was as if the train from hell itself was coming just to wait for all the willing people to climb aboard. It would then take them down to the very fiery pits of the one place that caused people to fear doing evil. It would bellow and chug along the tracks with smoke pounding from the engine. The grill would seem to sneer at her, smiling, laughing at the fact that she was one of the innocents caught up in the storm, unwillingly forced into it’s cool depths to wait patiently for fate to swallow her whole…
She swallowed and straightened her blouse. The train was supposed to be her savior. It was supposed to whisk her away to a magical world where all anyone did was laugh and smile. Where things could fly and hearts could soar. Where everyone put aside their usually differences and basked in the glory of their single similarity… the fact that they were not as different as it was made to seem and somewhere in the world, they were accepted.
She took a shaky breath. This year was different. This year she would not be accepted. This year she would not be welcomed and embraced with open arms. This year they would see themselves as being welcoming and accepting, but that was not what they were. On some sort of subconscious level where they knew her secret, they would shun her. The rest would be in denial and assume that would pass eventually and she would grow stronger for it.
As the train pulled to a stop, chugging, putting off an awful smell she hesitantly took a heavy step forward. She felt as if she were walking through cement, each step heavier than the last, weighing her down.
The single phrase, so well known and cherished, played soundlessly through her mind.

‘What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger.’

She took her first few cruel steps as she climbed onto the train. It was filled with students who smiled and laughed at her, greeting her cheerfully. She gave them weak smiles and answered politely to some of the more simple questions thrown her way. She lied to half of them, but it didn’t matter right now.
Right now all she needed was quiet.
She found an empty compartment quickly and shoved her things inside. She sat down on the bench, relishing in the feeling. She curled up into a tight ball and closed her eyes. Her head felt congested. She felt faint. She wished that someone would just take her in their arms and whisk her away to a better place. To a place where everything just didn’t hurt so much.
She was finally fading into a simple, calm oblivion of dreamless sleep when there was a rapt knocking at her door.
She leaned over and carefully slid the door open. Ron and Harry stood there, both tall and strong with messy heads of hair and sparkling eyes. Seeing their lop sided smiles she couldn’t help but grin pleasantly in return.

“Hermione! It’s been a bloody awful long time!” Ron exclaimed and wrapped her up in his arms, picking her up. She let out a small gasp at his strong hold on her but still enjoyed the feeling. He accepted her for what he thought she was, not who she is or could become.

“Well, you’re all grown up,” she giggled airily and ran her arms down his own firm, bulking ones. He blushed crimson and she regretted this simple action for it might have come off as flirting to the unsuspicious. She pulled out of his arms and felt the subtle regret in Ron’s body language as she turned to Harry.

“Harry… looks like the Dursley’s have been taking care of you after all,” she said and ran thin, trembling fingers through the bangs of her hair. Didn’t they see? Didn’t they notice how feeble and frail she looked? Was her act really so convincing the two most important people in the world did not notice?
Harry rolled his eyes and ran his hand through his thick, messy black hair that never grew any longer or seemed any shorter. It was a charming gesture, this simple act of combing his fingers through his hair. It was no wonder that Ginny had a crush on him. Hermione wished that she could have feelings for Ron or Harry. She wished that she could share her pain with them.
It would just be a burden on them and she’d never do that. She was better off alone. She was better off just plainly lonely.

“Hardly, Hermione. Though they were a bit better after Dumbledore’s whole letter to Petunia, I was still just the mangy mutt they were forced to feed table scraps and keep hidden when company came. Didn’t bother me, of course. Not like I wanted to be near the anorexic woman and her blimp family,” Harry snickered. Ron nodded seriously.

“I’m surprised Dudley hasn’t eaten his Aunt yet,’ Ron whispered. Hermione let out a sweet giggle. She did not know that she had something like that left in her. She took a deep breath and looked at them both sweetly. She watched as they laughed and joked. She watched as Harry punched Ron’s arm and Ron caught him in a headlock. She watched them do their boyish things and eat their food as if they had endless pits for sweets.
She hadn’t even noticed the train having started. She supposed that the train wasn’t going to hell, after all. One doing so would not be this peaceful.

“Oh look, it’s the mud blood, Potty, and the Weasel. Are we all having fun now? Harry how’s your scar?” Malfoy curled his fingers through the doors like long, thin claws. He looked at all of them and sneered, his platinum blonde eerily bright and well kept and his flawless skin pale in the fluorescent lights. His eyes, silver blue like the water on the night of a full moon, gleamed at all of them with a smugness that made Hermione sick to her stomach.

“Why don’t you run off and kiss Snape’s ass some more, you ugly little bleached ferret,” Harry snapped back. Malfoy shot a poisonous stare at Harry and even hissed. He was such a snake… a serpent… a slithering foul creature whose touch sent chills of disgust up your spine.

“Of course POTTER is the one to retort cause he just needs ALL the glory,” Malfoy snickered. “Weasel couldn’t even AFFORD a good comeback.” Malfoy’s cronies snickered like trained gorillas, making hiccupping chuckles.

“Malfoy, why is it that you’re just so loathsome? I’m sure your mother even finds it hard to love you,” Hermione said, trying to make her voice sound as strong as possible. He then looked in her direction. His eyes went up and down her and she grimaced at the feel of his eyes on her.

“Oh look, seems like the mud blood has finally become disgusted with HERSELF… she looks ill. What, the thought of being a mud blood finally make you nauseous? I know it has been making ME nauseous for AGES…”

“What are you talking about, Ferret?” Ron snapped at Malfoy irritably. Malfoy cocked an eyebrow at him.
Hermione was busy puzzling how it was that Malfoy noticed the subtle difference in the way she looked while both Ron and Harry seemed oblivious to it. She took a deep sigh and turned her attention back to the feud at hand.

“Look at Granger, you imbecile! She looks half dead! Ready to pass out! Oh, I forget, you possess as little brains as you do money,” Malfoy snickered. Hermione closed her eyes. This was her seventh year. Why couldn’t Malfoy just shut up? Why couldn’t she have one year of peace without him snickering and commenting on every little thing? The year would be splendid without him… or as splendid as possible considering.
After his father was released from Azkaban nearing the end of last school year, he had been particularly smug. It seemed now his head had triple in size with his own ego.

“Hermione… are you alright?” Harry asked quietly. Hermione gives him a half smile and sighed.

“Of course I am, Harry, I just think I’ve become a bit nauseous with Malfoy standing so close… the stench of his bull is almost dizzying…” she fanned a hand in front of her face and fluttered her eyelids, pretending to almost faint. Ron and Harry laughed at her cover/joke. She looked at Malfoy daringly with her eyes.
Instead, the blonde haired serpent just stared at her suspiciously for an extra long moment. He then focused on all three of them and stopped singling her out. He fished in his pocket for something, his smug attitude slowly inflating his blimp head.

“I just came to warn you three to watch your step this year… because I have all high authority. I’m head boy this year, and what I say goes. That means one toe out of line and I’ll have you out of Hogwarts so fast the papers won’t even be able to print it in their PRECIOUS papers that their PRECIOUS Potter and company have been expelled before they’re already gone,” he snickered triumphantly and flashed a letter and Head Boy badge. Ron and Harry rolled their eyes as Malfoy left, snickering triumphantly.

“That’s just perfect. This is going to be a hell of a year.”

“I can’t believe Malfoy is Head Boy… this is unacceptable…” she whispered.

“We all knew it was coming, Hermione. I mean, god, Snape is practically IN LOVE with the boy…” Harry tried to comfort her.

“It’s not that, Harry,” she murmured and began digging through her things.

“Then what is it? What’s wrong? Are you feeling queasy?” Ron asked urgently, desperate to make up for not noticing how she was acting earlier.

“I was feeling fine until just a moment ago,” she mumbled the lie quickly. She found what she was looking for and held it up with her trembling fingers, the pride long ago extinguished and now regret and sorrow filled her heart.

“Oh no…”

“Hermione…”

“I’m so sorry…”

“You’re…”

“Head Girl,” she answered sadly and stared at the shining badge, and all of a sudden she had the urge to chuck it at the slithering ferret’s inflated head.
Rayne
Rayne
Stalker Goddess
Stalker Goddess

https://up-manilaalindog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum